I looked at the website for 'Kid British' as well, as, like 'I Am One', they are a London-based band. Their website includes a picture of the band at an animated bus stop, playing on the fact that they're from London, along with their music video. It also has links to the main social networking websites, along with their Twitter feed at the side, trying to create a community within their fans. Like 'Two Door Cinema Club', they have a mailing list for fans to use. Their website can be seen below.
Lastly, I looked at James Morrison's website, which is a lot less simple than the other two that I looked at. As you can see below, it has a picture of him, with a grey background. I really like the colour of the background, as it's quite classic. Like 'Kid British' and 'Two Door Cinema Club', this website has a mailing list and his music video, along with links to major social networking websites, like 'Myspace' and 'Youtube'.
After looking at these websites, I would like to use a grey background, like James Morrison's website. I will also include a large picture of the band, a mailing list, links to social networking websites and links to other pages, like 'Gallery' and 'Videos'. I will also include the band's name in a large font on the website. If possible, I will also try to include the music video on the website to make it look more authentic, though I'm not sure how easy this will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment