Monday, 5 April 2010

How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?

The band: In the music video as well as the website and digipak covers, both of the band members are shown together. The reason for this was to promote the band, and emphasise them to the audience, so that they will remember what they look like. This can be seen below.

Buildings: To keep the theme of gritty London council estates that we used as a mise-en-scene in our music video, I included a towerblock on the back of the Digipak. This can be seen below.
Colours:
I used blues and greys as the colour scheme for my website, as I felt that these were the main colours in the music video. This can be seen below.

Screenshots: For the two inside covers of the digipack, I used screenshots from the music video, as I wanted to link the two together. I have mentioned in an earlier post why I specifically chose these two shots. They can be seen below.

No comments:

Post a Comment